Endeavour Leadership Program
The Endeavour Leadership Program funded by the Australian Government, provides opportunities for established and emerging leaders to undertake a global mobility experience, within their study, research or professional field.
If you are from Africa, Americas (including Latin America), Asia, the Caribbean, Europe, Middle East and the Pacific, these scholarships enable you to undertake study, research and professional development in Australia.
Endeavour Leadership Program categories
- The Endeavour Postgraduate Leadership Award (long term) provides financial support for international applicants to undertake a postgraduate qualification at a Masters or PhD level either by coursework or research in any field in Australia for up to four years.
- The Endeavour Research Leadership Award (short term) provides financial support for international postgraduate students and postdoctoral fellows to undertake short-term research (4-6 months) towards an overseas Masters, PhD or postdoctoral research in any field in Australia.
- The Endeavour Research Leadership Award – Cheung Kong (short term) provides financial support for postgraduate students and postdoctoral fellows from a participating location* to undertake short-term research (4-6 months) in any field, in Australia.
*Participating locations: Brunei Darussalam, Cambodia, China, Hong Kong SAR, India, Indonesia, Japan, South Korea, Laos, Macau, Malaysia, Mongolia, Philippines, Singapore, Thailand and Vietnam.
- The Endeavour Executive Leadership Award (short term) provides financial support towards professional development opportunities (1-4 months) for high achievers in business, industry, education or government for international applicants. The Endeavour Executive Leadership Award focuses on learning and building skills and knowledge through a host work environment in the applicant’s field or area of expertise rather than through formal enrolment in a study programme.
Benefits at a glance
As an Endeavour Leadership Program recipient you will receive:
- establishment and travel allowances
- monthly stipend
- paid tuition fees based on the type of scholarship category
- health insurance for the long term categories
- travel insurance for the short term categories
Endeavour Postgraduate Leadership Award (long term)
Applicants for the PhD and Masters (either by coursework or research), need a Letter of Offer from Curtin University before applying for this Endeavour category. For a step by step guide on how to apply to Curtin under this category – visit our scholarships website, and choose “international” and “postgraduate” and then “Endeavour Leadership Program (International applicants)”
Endeavour and Higher Degree by Research at Curtin
Curtin’s Office of Research and Development will cover any gap in the scholarship tuition fees for the duration of the scholarship for all Endeavour Postgraduate Leadership Award (long term) recipients coming to Curtin to study in a Higher Degree by Research program (PhD or Master of Philosophy).
How to apply for the scholarship
Use the link below for more information on participating countries, eligibility, benefits and applying.