How to accept your offer at Curtin University
Congratulations on receiving an offer to study at Curtin University!
To accept your offer, please send the following documentation through to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Ensure that all conditions has been met.
- Completed and signed Acceptance of Offer (you would have received this with your Letter of Offer).
- Evidence of appropriate payment (this amount is indicated on your Acceptance of Offer).
- Evidence of payment of Overseas Health Cover (OSHC), or of suitable current cover.
- A copy of your Passport’s photo page.
- If there are conditions on your Letter of Offer, you must ensure you have met these conditions prior to making payment.
If you have used an authorised Curtin education agent to assist with your application, they will be able to assist you in accepting your offer.
We look forward to welcoming you to Curtin’s cohort of bright minds.