Customised study tours programs and short courses
We can design programs and study tours to suit the needs of any group.
Programs can incorporate English language classes for a range of levels, as well as cultural activities, Perth sightseeing, university guest lectures and workshops, and specialised excursions.
English classes can be custom designed in closed groups or integrated into existing English language classes.
Why you should choose a customised Curtin English program:
- custom-designed programs to suit your group’s needs
- flexible study durations
- programs can be run at any time of the year
- wide range of activities and excursions
- accommodation options: homestay or apartment-style.
Customised program types
Curtin University study tours are a great way to experience the natural beauty and culture of Perth, the capital city of Western Australia. At the same time, you will have the chance to improve your English skills and your confidence. Study tours include English classes at Curtin’s Perth campus where you can meet other international students.
Study tours can include excursions, field trips, workshops and guest speakers. The content and length of each program can be tailored to meet individual group needs.
We will encourage you to speak English during your stay so that you will feel more confident in your English language ability. Once you finish a Curtin study tour, you should have improved your English speaking, listening, reading and writing skills.
This type of program generally combines English language classes with workshops, guest lectures, seminars and excursions related to the group’s field of study.
Our programs can focus on the study areas within Curtin’s four faculties. Popular subject areas include:
- health sciences (physiotherapy, nursing and nutrition)
- science and engineering (mining, petroleum, and gas and geophysics)
- humanities (primary, secondary and early childhood education, academic management and international relations)
- business (economics, effective communication skills, management and international business).
This part-time, 10-week course will help develop your confidence in using English, in a friendly, female-only environment. The course features experienced female staff, flexible class structures and opportunities to practice language skills outside of the classroom.
Download more information about the Women’s English Program [pdf 124 kB]
What else we can help with
Curtin English offers a variety of additional services and facilities to program participants, including:
- airport transfers
- internal transport services
- free access to computer labs and internet services
- all Curtin English and Curtin University facilities and services.