Contact us

If you have any questions or feedback, we would love to hear from you.

Students enquiries
Other contacts

Students enquiries

Future students

Applications, enrolments and confirmation of enrolment enquiries

You can use our online course enquiry form, and a Curtin International student advisor will contact you shortly.
Tel: 1300 222 888 (select options 2-2-1) | +61 8 9266 5888 (if calling from overseas)

Enquire Now


Current students

Visit us on campus in person, call, or email us.

Curtin Connect
Building 102
Curtin University
Bentley WA 6102 [view map]

Tel: + 61 8 9266 5740

Make an appointment

Other contacts

Customised programs, short courses and IELTS preparation classes

Peter Ridley
Coordinator Customised Programs and Short Courses
Tel: +61 8 9266 3249


Curtin University courses

Visit the courses website to search undergraduate and postgraduate courses available to international students at Curtin.

To find out more about courses, fees and how to apply to Curtin University, please visit Curtin International or complete a course enquiry form.


Frequently asked questions

We can help you out with any questions you have about admissions, courses and being a student. If you can’t find the answer please contact email us on or call us on 1300 222 888 or +61 8 9266 5888.

Do I need to be on a student visa to study English?

No. If you are on a tourist visa, which is valid for three months, you can study up to 12 weeks. If you are on a working holiday visa, which is valid for one year, you can study up to 17 weeks. Remember to buy health insurance that will cover you while you are in Australia.

I will be arriving late and cannot attend the orientation, what should I do?

Email our Admissions team on, and provide information on the reason you will be late and the expected arrival date. Please make every effort to attend orientation, as late arrivals are only allowed in exceptional circumstances and will impact your attendance requirements.

Can my friend apply on my behalf?

If you would like your friends/family to apply on your behalf please complete a proxy form.

I am unable to come and study, how do I get a refund?

If you are unable to start your studies with us, please read our Refund Policy and then apply for a refund or remission of fees.

I do not have an English test score, what should I do?

If you do not have an English test score, please contact our Admissions team at for alternative ways of gaining entry into our courses.

How can I find accommodation in Perth?

You can view Curtin’s on -campus accommodation options on our accommodation website.  You choose the accommodation you are interested in and apply through UniLodge.

They can give you free advice and help you with your on-campus accommodation application through their LiveChat feature.

How much does it cost to live in Perth?

Living costs in Perth depends on your situation and expenses.  Our ‘Planning your budget‘ page should help guide you.

Can I drive using my home country's driver's license?

The WA police advises that you must obtain a WA driver’s license if you will be in Australia for any longer than three months. Please visit the the Department of Transport website for further information.

How can I put my children in school while I am in Perth?

You can enrol your school-aged children in public or private schools, provided the school has the capacity to accept them. Schools normally require you to pay international tuition fees. These fees will be listed on your Confirmation of Placement (CoP) letter. Before you arrive, you will need to obtain a visa for your children from the Department of Home Affairs (DHA).

You can read more on our ‘Bringing your family‘ page.

How many hours can I work while studying?

The maximum amount of hours you can work depends on your visa. Most international students who hold a student visa with work rights can work up to 40 hours per fortnight while their study is in session. Students are not permitted to work until they have started their studies.

Find out more on our ‘Part-time work guide‘.