Apply to Curtin yourself
Curtin University offers international students an extensive range of leading courses for undergraduate and postgraduate degrees. To find the right course for the career you want, go to study.curtin.edu.au.
Follow these steps to apply to Curtin yourself:
Choose a course
Search our range of courses in health, business, science, engineering and the arts. Not all Curtin courses can be started in semester two. If the course you applied for is not available, you will be assessed for the next available intake.
Gather your supporting documents
To apply for our undergraduate or postgraduate (by coursework) courses, you must provide a variety of relevant information. You also need to check if your chosen course has any additional documentation requirements.
Once you have selected your course, click the apply now button on your chosen course page and follow the steps to lodge your application.
NOTE: Applicants are automatically assessed for Curtin International Scholarships at time of application
- Certified copies of academic transcripts for previously attained qualifications that are relevant to the Curtin course for which you are applying.
- English test results, see our English prerequisites for more detail.
- Supporting information for your application, including supplementary forms for certain courses. Please note that if the required ‘supplementary forms’ are not completed and attached to this application, we will not proceed with the assessment of your applications.
- As part of the Simplified Streamlined Visa Framework (SSVF), you may be required to provide additional information in order for us to perform Genuine Temporary Entrant (GTE) assessments as part of your application.
Find out if you need to provide any additional documentation with your application.
What happens after I submit my application?
Assessing your application will take approximately two weeks*. You will be notified if further documents are required.
If your application is successful, you will receive an offer package comprising:
- a Letter of Offer
- an Acceptance of Offer form
- a Payment Options form
- the Terms of Offer
- an International Student Refund Agreement flyer
- Curtin’s Pre-departure Guide
- Curtin Housing Services flyer
- Overseas Student Health Cover information