Forms, guides and brochures
We’ve made it simpler to view and download all the forms and brochures needed from Curtin International.
- Disclosure of information and proxy authorisation form [.pdf – 754 kB]
- Dependant schooling information sheet [.pdf – 77 kB]
- Enrol now [.pdf- 225 kB]
- International student refund agreement [.pdf – 139 kB]
- Application for campus transfer to Bentley campus [.pdf – 54 kB]
- Local carer form – for students under 18 years of age [.pdf – 1.5 MB]
- International students guide 2019
- Research at Curtin – a guide for prospective international students [.pdf – 2.5 MB]
- Pre-departure guide for international students 2016 [.pdf – 1.4 MB]
- Curtin English brochure 2016 [.pdf – 3.4 MB]
- Study Abroad and Student Exchange brochure [.pdf – 3.5 MB]
All forms for current students can be downloaded from the Current Students website.
* Downloading PDF files requires Adobe Acrobat Reader. If you do not have Acrobat Reader, download it from the Adobe website.
** Any information regarding fees and/or entry requirements as seen in any of Curtin’s brochures are accurate at the time of publication but subject to change. Prospective students are advised to check specific fees, entry and English requirements and other course information via the courses website prior to making an application to the University.