Australia Award Fellowships
Are you are a leader or professional from a developing country? Australia Awards Fellowships are for current and future leaders and mid-career professionals, who will be in a position to advance priority foreign affairs and development issues. The fellowships give you a chance to undertake short-term study and professional development at Curtin.
Your fellowship activities will be delivered by Curtin can include a combination of short-term study, training, professional development, networking and work experience.
Fellowships are awarded in the following priority areas:
- trade facilitation and international competitiveness
- agriculture, fisheries and water
- effective governance, policies, institutions and functioning economies
- building resilience: humanitarian assistance, disaster risk reduction and social protection
- gender equality and empowering women and girls.