Forms, guides and brochures
We’ve made it simpler to view and download all the forms and brochures needed from Curtin International.
- Disclosure of Information and Proxy Authorisation Form [.pdf – 133 kB]
- Dependant Schooling Information Sheet [.pdf – 83 kB]
- Enrol Now [.pdf- 218 kB]
- Local Carer Form – for Students under 18 years of age [.pdf – 999 kB]
- International Student Refund Agreement [.pdf – 133 kB]
- International Application For Admission Form [.pdf – 284 kB]
- Higher degree by research students applications
- Payment Options Form [.pdf – 74 kB]
- Direct Applicant Confirmation of Enrolment checklist [.pdf – 49 kB]
- Agent checklist [.pdf – 52 kb]
- Undergraduate and Postgraduate Guide for international Students 2017 [.pdf – 4.1 MB]
- Undergraduate and Postgraduate Guide for international Students 2016
- Graduate Research Guide for International Students 2016
- Research at Curtin –A Guide for Prospective International Students [.pdf – 2.43 MB]
- Pre-Departure Guide for International Students 2016 [.pdf – 1.4 MB]
- Curtin English Brochure 2016 [.pdf – 3.51 MB]
- Curtin University Japanese eFlyer 2015 [.pdf – 0.89 MB]
- A-Z Guide for Students at Offshore Locations [.pdf – 0.57 MB]
- Study Abroad and Student Exchange [.pdf – 0.35 MB]
All forms for current students can be downloaded from the Current Students website.
* Downloading PDF files requires Adobe Acrobat Reader. If you do not have Acrobat Reader, download it from the Adobe website.
** Any information regarding fees and/or entry requirements as seen in any of Curtin’s brochures are accurate at the time of publication but subject to change. Prospective students are advised to check specific admission and English requirements via the courses website prior to making application to the University.